Our team is happy to schedule a personal consultation to talk with you about your program of interest, assist you in completing your application, or discuss your questions and concerns about beginning your graduate studies. Use our online scheduler to book your appointment on campus, by phone, or over video chat. Admitted students should contact their admission officer directly for priority scheduling.
During business hours, you are welcome to call our office directly at +1 (781) 891-2108 to speak with an ambassador or be transferred to an admission officer. After hours, you can leave a message and we will get back to you at our earliest opportunity. Our voice mail will alert you to special business hours, such as holidays and breaks, that may impact our response time.
If your question is not urgent or you are having trouble finding a time to connect with us in real time, you can reach us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be as specific as possible, including your complete contact information, applicant ID number (if applicable), and details about your request.
Come socialize and join the Bentley community
Follow our graduate-focused social media channels to stay connected and see firsthand what opportunities await you as a Bentley Falcon.
- Instagram: Keep up with Bentley activities, explore campus virtually, and join our Live events run by students, staff, and faculty.
- Twitter: Catch the latest news and topics trending among Bentley community members and make new connections.
- Facebook: Learn about upcoming events and meet students and alumni through featured videos.
- LinkedIn: Gain insights from our Graduate Career Development team, read faculty and alumni stories, and expand your professional network.
- WeChat: Preview Bentley campus and meet current and incoming students primarily from China and Southeast Asia.
The Graduate Admission team is happy to connect. Please reach out to us directly, or use this page to find all the other ways to get in contact and learn more about Bentley University.
Request Information from Graduate Admission
Complete this form to receive more information about how a master’s in business from Bentley University can help you achieve your goals. You’ll also be among the first to receive special offers and announcements, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming deadlines and provide tips for making your application stand out.
The more details you provide, the better we can customize our response to provide the information and resources you need to get started with your graduate degree. An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.